Now Hiring Plumbers
Join the Summers Family!
Summers is currently looking for qualified plumbers to join our staff.
Please email your resume to Rick Jenkins at
Outstanding opportunity for a career move to one of the most dynamic companies
in the Midwest! Searching for highly motivated Licensed Plumbing Service
Technicians with experience in residential service and sales. High growth
potential for right candidates who presently have the ability to determine
plumbing service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must
be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and
Ideal candidates will understand water heater and water conditioning operation,
well pumps, sewer cleaning, basic repairs of plumbing and plumbing fixtures.
Training to expand knowledge base and areas of expertise will be provided
with further certification expected. All interested candidates must currently
be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures
of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff,
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Completion of proposed work as quoted.
- Participate in on-call assignments and back-up as required.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training sessions.
- Positive attitude required and must be able to promote a professional,
and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Drug testing, background checks, and valid driver’s license are conditions
- Assist others in the completion of duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary: USD 47500 - 65000 Per Year
- Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Experience Required: 2+ to 5 Years
- Education Required: Certification
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full Time