Hammond Plumber and HVAC Repairs
Quick & Reliable Emergency Services 24/7
Homes require a lot of maintenance to continue working properly, especially for systems that many consider necessities—for example, plumbing and HVAC systems. When your plumbing and air conditioner or heater stop working, you need a reliable technician capable of identifying problems and executing repairs quickly. That way, you can get back to resting easy in your home in no time.
At Summers™ Plumbing Heating & Cooling (Crown Point), we service the plumbing, heating, and cooling systems of residential and commercial buildings throughout the area. Common plumbing problems that we can help with:
- No, or low, water pressure – Faulty valves and leaking pipes can lead to no, or low, water pressure.
- Clogged drains – Clogged drains are extremely common—thanks to hair, food, dirt, and other debris—and can lead to many bad side effects like leaks, foul odors, and poor drainage.
- No hot water – This could be due to a problem with your water heater, pipes, or thermostat, and our experienced technicians will identify the problem and fix it.
- Running toilets – If your toilet is running, then you’d better go catch it—or call our plumbers to fix it! A running toilet can cost you a lot of money on water bills, so it’s important to address the problem quickly.
A problem with your plumbing system is a huge headache, plus it can result in you and your family not being able to use the shower, toilet, or dishwasher. Hopping on plumbing problems quickly is very important, which is why we offer our services 24/7. Regardless of the time of day, you can call us to schedule a service.
Looking for a Hammond plumber? Call (219) 747-2355 today!
Heating & Cooling Repairs
A home or office can grow quite uncomfortable if the heater stops working in the winter or the air conditioning stops working in the summer. Some common problems that can leave you uncomfortable include:
- Leaking Water – A leak in your HVAC system often stems from other problems, such as a clogged drain or bad filter. Our professionals are trained to spot the reason and fix it fast.
- No Power – If your air conditioner or heater has a malfunctioning electrical circuit or wire, it will either turn on and off periodically or never power on in the first place.
- Broken Thermostat – HVAC systems require a thermostat to accurately judge your building’s inside temperature. If the thermostat breaks, the inside temperature won’t heat or cool properly.
- Worn Filters – Not only is improper cooling and heating a problem, but if filters aren’t replaced when they wear down, your energy bills could skyrocket.
- Frozen Coils – Sometimes a problem with your air conditioner can result in more problems, such as frozen coils. Luckily, our professionals can identify the cause and fix it quickly.
- Malfunctioning Fan – If your HVAC system isn’t cooling or heating, it could be due to a broken fan, electrical problems or even simple wear-and-tear.
If your heater, furnace, or air conditioner is currently experiencing any of these problems, don’t hesitate to call us. We understand how important it is to have reliable heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Call us anytime for HVAC repairs in Hammond—we’re available 24/7.
About Summers™ Plumbing Heating & Cooling (Crown Point)
At Summers™ Plumbing Heating & Cooling (Crown Point), all of our technicians are licensed in plumbing and HVAC and trained to provide excellent customer service. Additionally, our labor and parts come with a warranty—that means if you’re unsatisfied with our work or a part we installed malfunctions, we’ll come back to fix the new problem as soon as possible! We strive to be the best technicians in the busines, and when you call on us for a problem, you’ll see right away that you’re in good hands.
Interested in our Hammond plumber or HVAC technicians? Call (219) 747-2355 or click here to schedule an appointment today!