Fort Wayne A/C Repair & Cooling
Call for Air Conditioning Sales, Installation, and Repair!
Our Fort Wayne HVAC technicians are committed to providing customers with top-value services at great prices. We cover a broad range of cooling services, from the installation of brand-new AC units to the repair and maintenance of currently owned systems. It is our goal to help our customers keep their homes and other properties cool with the highest level of efficiency.
Our team works with all the major air conditioning equipment brands, and we offer both residential and some light commercial cooling services. It is our mission to leave each customer fully satisfied with our work!
You can turn to our skilled professionals for the following types of cooling services:
- Professional Cleaning & Tune-Up: We'll clear away dirt, dust, and other particles that are preventing your unit from working correctly. We'll also check for problems with your cooling system.
- Air Conditioner Service & Maintenance: Have your cooling system regularly checked and serviced by our HVAC professionals who can catch small problems before they become major.
- Energy-Efficient Air Conditioner Services: Want to save money on your utility bill? Cut down the amount of energy that is used by your air conditioner by installing an energy-efficient system! We can help you choose the system that best meets your needs.
- Service Plans: We'll work with you to create a service plan that works with your budget.
Troubleshooting Your Air Conditioner
If there is something wrong with your air conditioner, Summers of Fort Wayne is always here to help. However, there are some helpful troubleshooting checklists you can run through to rule out more serious problems.
- Is your air conditioner not blowing cold air? Before you make any major changes, try checking your fan setting or replacing your air filter. If those things don’t help, it may be as serious as a refrigerant leak.
- Is your air conditioner freezing up? Air conditioners are designed to run most efficiently in a specific range. Are you running your cooler when the outside air is below 62 degrees? This might be the problem. The issue could also be insufficient air flow or low Freon levels.
- Is your air conditioner buzzing or making loud noises? Usually, loud rattling or buzzing noises are mechanical problems. Something may be wrong with your fan or motor.
- Is your air conditioner not turning on? If your air conditioner is between 10 and 20 years old, it may have just reached the end of its life. Summers can diagnose whether you need a repair or replacement.
Why hire our Fort Wayne HVAC technician?
It is important that you allow a qualified professional to perform your air conditioning installation and service for you. According to Energy Star, improper installation of a cooling or heating system can lower your system's efficiency by as much as 30%. An HVAC technician who is properly trained will know how to help you fully improve the cooling of your home and maximize your energy savings.
Are you having trouble keeping your home evenly cooled? For example, is all the cool air staying on the first floor of your home and not properly circulating upstairs? If so, make sure you speak with our Fort Wayne HVAC technicians about how you can benefit from zoning.
Whatever your cooling needs are, you can turn to our dedicated team for assistance. Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling was founded in 1969, but we began serving Fort Wayne in 2013.