AC Repair New Albany, Indiana
Reliable Air Conditioning Repair in Floyd County
At Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer some of the top cooling products available to ensure our customers reach the comfort level they desire. Our New Albany HVAC technicians are knowledgeable and fully trained about air conditioning units, so we can provide you with installation, maintenance, or repair services when the weather reaches extreme temperatures.
We have over 40 years of experience when it comes to cooling system and A/C repairs and our customers are always prioritized by our dedicated team. Learn why our customers trust us more than any other HVAC company.
Aside from maintenance and repair, we offer the following cooling services:
- Energy efficient units
- Precision tune-up
- Professional cleaning
- Residential and light commercial air conditioning services
Let us handle all your air conditioning services to help ensure that your system is running at an optimal level. Don't waste any more money on inefficient air conditioning!
Why isn’t my air conditioning working?
It can be frustrating when your air conditioner isn’t working as it should, especially when Indiana starts to heat up. Thankfully, the friendly HVAC technicians at Summers of New Albany are here to help! Don’t worry about diagnosing what’s wrong with your air conditioning. We can take care of common problems like:
- Blowing warm air – In minor cases, air conditioners that blow hot air may just need a new air filter or readjusted fan setting. In more serious cases, a refrigerant repair might be necessary.
- Freezing up – Avoid running your air conditioner when the outside air is lower than 62 degrees. If it’s still freezing up, you may need more Freon or better air flow.
- Making loud noises – Loud buzzing, whirring, or rattling noises coming from an air conditioning unit are usually mechanical issues, such as a broken fan.
- It won’t turn on – There are many reasons why your air might not be turning on. If it’s an older machine, between 10 and 20 years, it may have just reached the end of its lifecycle.
Is your air conditioning unit in need of a tune-up?
When an air conditioning unit needs a tune-up, homeowners are affected in multiple ways. These effects can be bothersome, but our technicians can help with a tune-up to get things back on track.
The two main ways an inefficient air conditioning unit can affect a homeowner are:
When an A/C unit isn't working efficiently, it takes much longer to cool the home, if it even cools it at all. The unit ends up working harder, causing further damage or even breaking down.
As a result of the unit working harder, the amount of electricity used increases. This means a more expensive utility bill for the home or business owner.
Contact Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling at Any Time
We are available 24/7 for our customers because we understand that problems can occur at any given time. Whether your unit breaks down in the middle of a hot afternoon, or you experience an issue in the middle of the night, our technicians are ready to provide the top-notch service you need.